FLASH GIVEAWAY-FLORIDA RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL!
HEAR YE, HEAR YE, WENCHES! Are you ready for some turkey legs, flowers, and braided fun?
There's only two weekends left to enjoy the Florida Renaissance Festival and I've got two family four-packs to giveaway!
Never been to the Renaissance Fair? You're missing out!
“Living, breathing theater is what you experience at the Florida Renaissance Festival,” said Bobby Rodriguez, Founder. “Everyday is a new experience, everyday is a passport to a journey complete with fairytale and fantasy.”
Fan favorites at the festival include –cracking bullwhips, juggling bowling balls or eating fire “Broon” keeps the laughs alive with a dry wit and an extemporaneous style that keeps audiences on the edge of their seats. Craic is a 4-piece earth moving, themed drama using heavy percussions and medieval bagpipes to create a boisterous musical performance. Splatter Time Players are a group of young men who have dedicated their lives to two things: Mud & Entertainment. Flight of the Raptor features the beauty of flight and is designed to educate,enlighten, and sometimes even amaze audiences with a large cast of predatorbirds including falcons and hawks.
Only two themed weekends left!
- Dragons & Wizards and Thrones, Oh My! – March 7 and 8 - One doesnot simply walk into Mordor, but you can walk directly out of the pages of your favorite books! From the Red Wedding to the Shire, join us as we fill our village with Hobbits, Wizards, Dragons, White Walkers, Fairies and Elves.
- Kilts & Colleens - St Patrick’s Weekend – March 14 and 15 - Celebrate the luck and culture of the Irish, the Scottish and the Celtic traditions of the North Seas! Grab your kilt and get your Celt on! Show your Celtic pride!
- Must be a resident of Dade or Broward County
- Share in the comments below a favorite family past time.
Follow @healthyfatchick on Instagram
BONUS entry! Tweet out giveaway link and tag @meeshsparks
- Winners will notified via Twitter/Facebook and or email by Thursday 3/5
Best of luck!